[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Luka Vidmar <luka.vidmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:11:32 +0200

hej,

thanks Manu for facilitation...it really helps!

I was on several BPs already and personally I liked the ones that very well
programmed for the entire day the most. Meaning we did some activities
together and not just partying. That said: I am mroe in favour of going
earlier which then consequently also means finishing earlier. For example:
- meeting ar Rudi's place and having an extensive brunch (bringing the food
ourselves of course.
- kidnapping him and bringing to Bratislava, not telling him about
destination; giving him tasks on the whole way, like acting as conductor,
singing, getting typs from other ppl
- doing sth together in Bslava, not just getting wasted or entering a
disco: e.g. having a special sort of guided tour (city rally?)? visiting
some funny sights? On the last BP we had a clay lessons with naked
model...that was a lot of fun! Somebody has a clue what could be special
there?
- going somewhere for a dinner
- only then going for a party

To do all this, leaving at 16 or 18 is unfortunately too late. On the other
hand, if go that late we only go for a party....then i wonder what is then
a difference between a normal party and BP? Just a place?

I also suggest to have a common fond from which we pay all activities (like
40-50eur per person), otherwise we will lose a lot fo time with collecting
the money every time.

Just my 2 cents. Have a productive meeting tonight and keep us informed
about the outcomes.

Cheers,
Luka