[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Hubert Lehner <hubert.lehner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:56:19 +0200

concerning the starting time:
as already said, since my girlfriend and I have to move stuff on the
weekend, I´m also more in favor of starting a bit later and staying longer.
So what about taking eurolines. In that case we get the ticket there and
back for 12 EUR per Person:
http://www.eurolines.at/sites/default/files/eul_schedule/pdf/7010.pdf
We could leave Vienna at 17:30 or 18:30 and go back at 4:20 or in case we
want to stay longer at 6:25.

cheers, Hubert