[ratpack] Re: FW: What the heck is this?

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:52:14 -0500

I will be going to the Geneva Concours this weekend. There is a special
event on Saturday that my friend Tom and I are attending. see the link here:
http://www.genevaconcours.net/ I'll be working as a volunteer at the
information booth on Sunday for the event.

The Saturday morning event is the one I am anxious about:
http://www.genevaconcours.net/gala.html It is my understanding that the
Nickey Chevrolet performance cars were similar to Yenko dealer installed
performance options. We'll see what I can get pictures of.

see also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickey_Chevrolet
http://www.nickeychicago.net/

JC