[ratpack] Re: FW: What the heck is this?

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:18:03 -0500

That's real interesting John. Thanks, and I enjoy that kind of trivia.

My friend's son Rich that races at Road America got a trophy for the fastest
car on the track a week or so ago with the Noble. His Dad Stan drove the
Noble <http://myelcamino.net/cars/RoadAmerica/pages/IMG_4619.htm> from
Schaumburg to the track, and home again. It's street legal, yet whipped all
the race prepared cars on the track. Stan was pretty proud when he came to
see me the other day. We are both working the Concours. He drives a golf
cart to place the owners in their spots during setup.

Rich just bought a new race car. (The Noble must be old news ;) It's a
Carbir with a 2.0L Cosworth 4. I think it is 1300 pounds or something. I
hope to get to see it in action one day.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the Nickey event. I'll keep ya
posted.

JC

---
John Christensen