[ratpack] Re: FW: What the heck is this?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:49:25 -0600

Thank you John. I bow to your superior knowledge and resources. Ya done good, man.

Ray
(I can finally name that image correctly. Prolly won't mean a lot in the cosmic sense of things, but I feel better. <G>)

At 09:39 AM 8/17/2009, you wrote:
Hope this works.

----------
From: marce.weibel@xxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RatPack] What the heck is this?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:54:23 +0000

All:

I knew I could find it.

Car is a 1969 Bizzarini Manta Guigiaro GT Coupe, a one off

Owned by Ronald and Diane Spindler of Encino, California

Color  Lime Green  with Orange Engine Vents

P538 Chassis #6901

was a retired P538 racing chassis

First car by Giorgetto Guigiaro under his "Ital Design" company.

Also Cobra Daytona Coupe Chassis #2601, " The Championship Coupe" sold for $7,250,000 Saturday at Mecum Auction at Monterey, California

Cheers

John W Weibel

From: TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:49:45 -0600

Beats the crud out of me. The hood emblem is not Lambo. I would venture a guess that it is a one off Italian styling creation based of who knows what. It does have that Lambo look but with a little Mangusta and or Maserati of the late seventies.

P.