[ratpack] Re: Tje latest word on Atlanta.

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:39:27 -0600

Yes and no.  They had over 100 applicants, they narrowed that down to ten, then
four, and finally two.  She went back and gave her presentation last Wed.  She
was offered the job as the best choice.  Then H.R got into the act. they posted
the job at 60k as midrange.  They offered her $53,000.  She felt that she could
not up and leave her job and home for a $5,00- increase.  She stuck to her guns
and they stuck to their guns and the latest word is that they have totally
decided not to hire anybody and re-write the job description.  Do you think
that they might be afraid of a lawsuit.  She wouldn't do that, but I think they
are covering their arse's.  ( I hope that term gets through Larry's censors).

I still have two CD's to sort, make and mail.  That makes 8 posters and 4 CD's
from the last race weekend.  More than paid for my gas this summer.