[ratpack] Re: Does this work?

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 04:57:22 +0000 (UTC)

Yeah! That's BETTER!  I love humanity, it's people I can't stand!  C.

You prolly know this, but most cameras have a feature where you can press the
release 1/2 way down, and it will lock the focus and exposure temporarily (but
don't lift your finger!) and then you can compose how you want. Works great,
but you do have to cultivate a sensitive trigger...uhhh...I meant
shutter...really I did... finger.