[ratpack] Re: Image size & cropping format

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:43:23 -0700

Framing a 36 x 12 is a piece of cake. Most of what my wife frames is
custom sizes so making a frame to fit a 36 x 12 is an every day event.
The standard matt size is 40 x 32 so you could even get a 2" wide matt
to surround the pic and frame it without a special order (special order
matts go up to 60 x 40).

Later
Lar