[ratpack] Re: Does this work?

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:25:00 -0700

OK, take another look at my gallery from Saturday's race. You'll see the guy
pointing to the driver to get the key to the locking gas cap. Another funny
moment, I got a shot of one of the Miller drivers driving the 88 black
Mustang on the front straight west of the tower so he's doing about 100 MPH
and he's looking right at me taking his picture. This was taken early in the
race so there were no updates from his crew or anything I was standing there
by myself. I'd like to know what he was thinking. Does anybody know where I
can find the results of the race and a roster of the cars & drivers?

Michael

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography