[ratpack] Re: Does this work?

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:16:02 -0700

Speaking of getting together....How about Nov.14?

Getting the dude out of the photo did clean it up a lot.

The only thing that I could think of that would make the photo stand out is a
different position.  My first thought was that if Ray had been several feet to
the left, then you would see what the guy was filming/ interviewing.  That
would have told more of a story to me.  The bike in the foreground, the
builder/ rider being filmed/interviewed in the background.
Like Carl said we need to be aware of background.

Paul