[ratpack] Strange happenings at the Enduro

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:24:51 -0700

The strangest thing at last Saturdays three hour Enduro was with the #721
Porsche 944.  Michael turned up the fact that when they made their pit stop to
change drivers and fuel up that They had a locking gas cap and for a while
couldn't find the key.  I think it was with the ignition key inside the car.

The other thing was with the #42 Grey Mazda.  I saw him come through the pit
road and turn into the paddock area then I never saw him again.  I just
received an Email from Jeff Fishman the driver and he just drove till he was
out of gas.  Parked the car in his garage and went home.  Got to drive for an
hour and a half anyway.

The one thing you can say about MPRA Enduro pits stops is that they were
leisurely.  NASCAR or F-1 has nothing to worry about them.

Paul