[racktables-users] Re: RackTables is looking for developers

  • From: Shannon Kamer <sdkamer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:48:35 -0500

I would absolutely love to help out with the project.  However, I've done a
lot of development on personal projects, but never on a "team-like" public
project and have never really been sure about how the "proper" way would be
to submit code and patches....but if someone would be kind enough to "show
me the ropes" (off the list, of course), I would love to help out.  This
would also help me feel more confident about helping with other open source
projects down the line.