[racktables-users] Re: IPv6 questions

  • From: Jeroen ten Berge <jeroentenberge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 05:54:09 +0100

I'd like IPv6 registration as registering networks sized between /8
and /64 the details inside those nets might be defined using either a
single memo block or attributes defined in the dictionary, also i'd
like the here-be-dragons function to work but limited to a single
suggestion between every defined space (so in /8 network do dragons
for 2x /9, after that 1x/10 for each defined /9 segment and so forth.

Off-topic: thanks for all the free time all you developers put in it !!!

Jeroen.