[racattack] Re: printed lab handbooks for OOW

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:35:08 -0500

I've made a number of small fixes (formatting, image metadata, etc) and I
also made a few tweaks to the overview.  I just compiled a new version of
the PDF as of today. It's available here:
http://racattack.org/racattack12c_2013-09-17.pdf

I didn't remove part II yet.  To remove it, edit the source of
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/RAC_Attack_-_Oracle_Cluster_Database_at_Home/RAC_Attack_12c/Print_Book
and
just delete the chapter links.  I'd also remove the "part" headers which
are labeled "PDF-Version Gliederung" if there's only going to be one part.

It's looking great to me; I think Bjoern will compile the final version
Thursday morning.  Somebody please send me the final PDF (with cover) so I
can print a copy for myself here in Chicago too!

-J

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider