[pythonvis] Re: Workbench?

  • From: "Gabriele Battaglia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:43:21 +0200

Reply to the Florian Beijers's message, wrote on 19/06/2015 at 00:03:

I have worked with visual studio and the PTVS (Python tools for visual
studio) before and these actually work fairly well :) It has support
for pretty much anything you could want to do in Python and the
kitchen sink, and it reads pretty well with JAWS and NVDA. Go try it
with the 2013 community edition, that one is free and supports
add-ons.
Hi Florian.I would like to try this IDE but starting from zero, I'm afraid to miss something.
Could you please point me to the right direction? What do I have to download and install? Python 2.x is ok?
Using NVDA and not Jaws will allow me to work properly?
Thanks.
Gabriel.
List web page is //www.freelists.org/webpage/pythonvis