[python] Re: Mike's python

  • From: r.mccrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:19:42 +0000

Dirk:
I'd REALLY like to know about that aluminum seat. I was considering building a
similar seat from plywood using the "stitch and glue" method, but the seat on
your friend's bike looks good too. Did he build the seat?
In particular, I'm interested the the profile measurements and the details of
the mounting.
Thanks for any information that you can provide.

-RM
From: dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx