[python] Re: BIRDCAGE python

  • From: "J. R. Sparks" <spider@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:25:22 -0400

I have built and ride a python trike.  It works very well.  My 11 year old
daughter loves it.  I will try to post some pictures of it in the next few
days.

One point about stability. The heaver the rider the better the stability.
At least that is what I have found.  My daughter and I both ride the same
python and she is less that half my weight.  She can turn much sharper than
I can but I have a higher top speed and am more stable at high speeds.  We
both love the trike and find that it is very fast.

Jim

  _____