[python] Re: Mike's python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:46:45 +0200

What about the second belgian python that Jan-Inge mentioned?
The guy is learning to drive it, I think photos are coming soon...

Hoping he does not wreck the precious thing before he could make fotos ;-)

Did you reach the 63 km/h on the flat with tailwind or downhills?
Downhill coasting on a hill in Sweden. And we had the feeling that more
is possible. Even though Mike is an experienced flevo rider, he had only
+-400km on his python. He noted only effects of his rear bags (in german
"hecklastigkeit"). I noted the rush of speed, being so low above the
ground... ;-)

You guys have guts.

Heel veel Groetjes,