[pythian] hello

  • From: n30n <n30n@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:20:10 +1000

hey,

  My name is Bernard Osmond, and i'll be joining you in your quest to create an
open source game. I would have joined earlier but for some
communication problems. Anyway enough about that, and onto me. I'm 17 and an
Australian (from South Brisbane actually), well almost 17 - July
30th is my birthday. I'm not exactly what you'd call a pascal guru, although I
can write some simple programs, unforunatley my coding skills
arent up to the level that you need, so i'll be sticking to mission design and
when the project finally gets to be a MMORPG I, hopefully will be
in there writing the storyline and the missions that characters can complete.
For now though, I'm sticking to writing missions for the game.
  I enjoy writing stories and creating fantasy worlds, wether in the past or
future, a lot of my work has been influenced by Peter F Hamiltons'
stunning work on the Night's Dawn Trillogy. if any of you have the cance to buy
aa set of books that will keep you engrossed for hours, then I
suggest that you check them out. over 3000 pages of pure reading bliss ;D
  I also administrate at fucked.co.uk wich is a small online community of
people that came together for free webmail, then it grew from that (can
anyone say blatant advertising?). I'm also an avid member of the Brotherhood of
gimps (b0g.org), and spend all my time online idiling on a number
of channels on the Undernet IRC servers.
  Currently I am becoming more and more intrested in PHP (I'm working on
creating a nice small, and simple website news management system),
although i still harbour a bitter resentment for HTML, which unfortunatley for
me is becoming more popular. I use my website (again, blatant?) to
test out my php scripts and just a place to generally store all my stuff that
i'd like to share with people.
  Anyway, thats enough about me... I'm looking forward to being a part of your
team. If you need to contact me, you ccxan do so at this address:
n30n@xxxxxxx Thanks for taking the time to listen to me, hopefully we'll talk
soon!

  - n30n
    [ http://n30n.amok.dk/ ]