[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Animation solutions

  • From: yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 1 Jul 2002 07:03:51 -0000

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:50:43 +0100 Ken Pierce <ken.pierce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>As a matter of interest, I have been looking at gmax (the freeware
>wersion of Max for gamers) and it seems to be able to do the animation
>that I'd be looking for. Does anyone have any experience with gmax?
>Cheers, Ken.

Hi :)

Still looking after a free animation and modeling prog. *i haven´t leaft you* :)
yes there is one that can animate and modeling work in gmax "me Yule"...but it
does´nt matters. you cant export to 3ds in gmax. gmax are not suporting export
at all. so... Gmax can only export to the game pakage that alowed... *and
milkshape *uack* not a good option for modeling.

cheers

Yule