[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Animation solutions

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:24:55 +0200

> *your pythian-editor is almost better*

You know... when we complete this game we (Darryl, Mike and I - the pythian
consortium) ... so we will change the licence and shop the editor and engine
for like 200$ and we are going to be billionaires like bill gates ... We
just enable the disabled features we won't show you now, because we want to
have them patented - and a lot of companies could come and take the code if
they knew we have better editor than even the new 3dsmax5. But don't tell
anybody about the features!!!