[pythian] Re: Release 2.0.6

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:03:48 +0200

yo... to setup a music (I don't know if Darryl has kept it enabled) make a
new section in the ini file and name it "[MUSIC]"
then add lines like: "M0="xyx.s3m"

But make sure you have a directory named "MUSIC" in your pythian data dir.
-DATA-TEXTURES
            -MUSIC - xyx.s3m
            -MODELS
            - ...
-ENGINE
-EDITOR

Once more the ini:
[MUSIC]
m0=xyx.s3m
m1=mymusic.mp3
m2=hhh.mid

MID, RMI, SGT were supported, but I have disabled the directmusic support
because something's wrong with the termination and freeing dmusic instances.