[pythian] Re: Release 2.0.6

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:27:21 +0200

> Question: what about sound engine ?
> Do we have a sound engine already?

Done. You may enable it by setting the sound volume in pythianengine.ini to
e.g. 50 or 90 (%) or any number in range 0-100.

> The theory is not just about the sound engine but
> about a Events engine that includes scripting and
> events triggering (like blasts, clicks, steps and things
> like this) that make the sound realisticaly linked to
> actions that realy happen in the 3D realm of the game.

We have also a scripting engine which should work well. It worked for phase
1 without any problems. We have triggers, sound sources... everything should
work in current engine as well.

-kk