[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Beta Released

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:18:23 -0400

> =) yepp the torch is there. but you didnt fix the you fixed the portal
> of doom but not the portal trap "starway trap" in the cellar. =)

Yes, that's true.  I forgot about it.  If you jump when you get to the top
the stairs you can get past it.  (It's gameplay!)  Since it is not actually
a model issue, but rather an engine issue, I thought of a good solution for
the problem and I will fix it tonight.  This should keep other such problems
from occurring.

Have any of you noticed an increase in the frame rate? I found a bug
yesterday that improved the frame rate from about 65-70 to over 100 FPS.

Darryl