[pwguildcug]

  • From: "Ina & Werner Stephan" <wernina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rudolf Hahnert" <rudolf.hahnert1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:06:26 +1000

This is a note to all our friend, as you know we are going on a caravanning
trip around Australia and we would like to ask you all not to send any e-mails
to this address after the 15th of May 2009 because of us closing down this site.
We are travelling with a tiny laptop only and would appreciate small
little"howdy" and no attachments. Our new address is wernina@xxxxxxxxx after
the 17th of May.
You will hear from us from time to time and herewith we are attaching a map
giving you places and dates of our journey.
We wish you well and hope to see you after the 10th of November.
Werner  and Ina