[pwguildcug] Re: ?????????

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian Anderson <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:45:28 +1100

Hello Brian,

Friday, October 26, 2012, 11:34:14 AM, you wrote:

BA> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:20:19 +1100, you wrote:

>>Hi everyone, As you can see I am back from my lovely holiday and I have read
>>all your emails and I am totally confused. What happened at the meetings you
>>had? Was anything resolved to our satisfaction?
>>Unfortunately I will be unable to attend Saturdays meeting. Good luck.
>>Cheers Werner
BA> Hello Werner
BA> Basically the committee decided to sack Robin as  webmaster
BA> The way they did it was - at least to me - quite unacceptable and
BA> inappropriate  for  a group such as the PWG.
BA> The full committee turned up to discuss the issue last Monday week.
BA> Tony Haig is now editor and webmaster.
BA> The old Vicnet site and the site created by Robin were closed down and
BA> Tony is building an alternative "Joomla type" site to which we have

I can assure you that the new site has nothing whatever to do with
Joomla! CMS. As told to me by TH, it is a "quick  and dirty solution"
suited to the "computer illiterate"; I appears to be restrictive
and further expansion beyond 10 pages will cost extra and may ultimately
exceed the budget of the previous site.

--
Best regards,
Robin Johnston