[pwguildcug] Re: ?????????

  • From: Brian Anderson <skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:34:14 +1100

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:20:19 +1100, you wrote:

>Hi everyone, As you can see I am back from my lovely holiday and I have read
>all your emails and I am totally confused. What happened at the meetings you
>had? Was anything resolved to our satisfaction?
>Unfortunately I will be unable to attend Saturdays meeting. Good luck.
>Cheers Werner
Hello Werner
Basically the committee decided to sack Robin as  webmaster
The way they did it was - at least to me - quite unacceptable and
inappropriate  for  a group such as the PWG.
The full committee turned up to discuss the issue last Monday week.
Tony Haig is now editor and webmaster.
The old Vicnet site and the site created by Robin were closed down and
Tony is building an alternative "Joomla type" site to which we have
been invited to contribute.
I understand that the committee decision stands. an apology for the
*way*  Robin was dismissed was to be given and that the whole matter
is now finished.
I expect that something relating to this matter will be aired at
Saturday's meeting.

Regards
Brian