[pwguildcug] (no subject)

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:08:02 +1000

Hello Everyone,

Next Wednesday Brian is going to gave a demonstration and no doubt bring us up
to date with the mysterious happenings in the Hardware department.

Depending on the equipment available ( I have no experience on lap taps )

I will spend some time on PSP.

If you have not done it so far You can look at ''Alice's Nook-PSP tutorials''

as a starting point - but there are lots of other sights as well. I can only
look at so many so the best result will come from a concerted effort to create
a good selection of tutorials on various programs and topics.

Regards Andrew

New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/