[pwguildcug] Re: [pwguildcug]

  • From: "Stafford Henke" <charliecomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:28:59 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Stafford Henke
Date: 5/8/2009 12:24:38 PM
To: werina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: charliecomb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pwguildcug]

Dear Werner and Ina,
Best wishes  for the trip around aus. You will enjoy it. We  have  one
suggestion for  you. Check  the roads first but  there  is a way across
from Cairns to Normanton and Karumba. People were going across there back in
the 90's, the road was  not  too  good  then but should be improved now.
There  is much  to see in that area , particularly between Normanton and the

East  west road. We  trust  you  will do the trip out  to Kakadu when you
visit Darwin. You wouldn't miss much by missing  the
Townsville to Cloncurry part.
Cheers and best  of  luck.
Franklin and Stafford