[pure-silver] Re: substitute for commercial gold toner

  • From: "janet ness" <nessj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:40:55 -0800

BTW, I recently received an email message from Silvershotz International
Gallery in Woolloongabba Australia stating that Fotospeed Australia has now
closed and that all products are now available from FOTO RIESEL in Sydney.  The
Black and White Enthusiast magazine is now available from Silvershotz.  I hope
that Fotospeed products will indeed remain available.
Janet Ness