[pure-silver] Re: News from Japan...

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 02:09:57 -0800 (PST)

--- Curtis Fant <surrealistic@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is your brand of paper again?  I missed that
> kind and am starting to not like all the paper
> dropping off the face of the earth!
> Curtis
----
Sorry.

I make my own.

While it is sad to see your favorites go, for B/W
paper, I would not worry too much.

I guess I am alone in this belief, but in a way, I
think there were too many choices, especially in the
color positive film market... since you can change
results with filters during both exposure and
printing, or even processing temperature, I never
found the need for 3 films capable of 3 different
renditions of red.

All those new films just gave me a headache...testing
and retesting and wasting time when I could have been
making photographic art.

Ray