[pure-silver] Re: News from Japan...

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:25:47 -0800 (PST)

--- Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>       I bought a roll easel off ebay but the seller
> decided to not ship it. The
> easel would let you keep a roll on one side and keep
> an exposed roll in the
> other. You could then feed the paper into the
> processor when you're done
> exposing the paper.

Nick,

I have a nice Lucht 11-inch roll easel for
sale if you're interested.  It has a
computer controlled motorized advance that
I've found to be very accurate.  I used it
for large quantity 8x10's and 8.5x11's, but
have no use for it anymore since I got out
of the business.  Contact me offlist if
you're interested.

-Charlie
 charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx