[pure-silver] Re: News from Japan...

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:08:33 +0800

Dear Nick,

     We got the bad news from dealers who formerly carried Agfa paper a few
months back. Fuji stepped into the breach with their RA4 paper and I must
say I find it to be excellent. Using up the last 11 x 14 Signum II sheets
and then it will be all Fuji. Can still get Agfa liquid chemicals so far but
fortunately there are Konica and Fuji substitutes for these.

    I believe there is a firm that used to manufacture photographic material
in Rochester, New York, but this may be just a rumour. Perhaps I am just
being jaundiced.....

     Uncle Dick