[pure-silver] Re: substitute for commercial gold toner

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:06:50 +0000

i will check this out. Where did you find the MSDS? Never crossed my mind to
use that as a reference.
I will check the Morgan and Morgan Index tomorrow when i go into the lab to see
if they list the formula for this toner.

I believe Tim Rudman list a direct gold-thiocarbamide toner that also contains
citric acid,however it has a very short life after mixing.

Thanks to all .
ann