[pure-silver] Re: looking for Omega focus attachment

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

Don,
Thanks for your suggestion about this motor. The price is certainly low enough.
I guess the challenges to getting it to work would making the connection to the
focus screw on the enlarger and supporting the motor as it hangs off the side
of the enlarger, and also making some kind of remote controller for it.
You may email me directly if you have any further suggestions on this. Thanks.

John Meyers
jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx