[pure-silver] Re: looking for Omega focus attachment

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:34:32 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago I posted to this board looking for a focus extension for an Omega
D5 enlarger. Many people responded with suggestions, and I thank you for them.

I want to inform the list that I did get one from KHB Photographix. It took
some time because the one they had listed on their website was discontinued and
they were just in the process of producing a new model. The new one is
excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for one. Also, the
people at KHB were a pleasure to deal with.

John Meyers