[pure-silver] Re: holga focus - and green goo

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:36:07 -0800 (PST)

One thing about lighter fluid is to watch the spills.  I got some on my hands
once, and without thinking went an lit a charcoal grill.  Not smart. There was
enough residual from the spill to ignite and make for a small but nasty burn
that would have been easily avoidable by just washing my hands after handling
the lighter fluid.  Live and learn.

"Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: "Bill Stephenson"

> ultrasonic cleaner ... naphtha

I only use Windex in mine.  A cleaner gives off a mist
of the cleaning liquid, one might generate a
pretty flammable cloud with an ultrasonic cleaner
filled with lighter fluid.

TTtT I have never tried Ronsonol in an
ultrasonic cleaner.  If I were to,
I would try it outside.