[pure-silver] Re: help with finding an 4x5" enlarger

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:01:09 +0100

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:24:18 +0000, you ("Rob" <spamoff@xxxxxxx>)
wrote:

>You'll be very very lucky to get an L1200 with the transformer, colour head,
>negative carrier, 3 mixing boxes and 3 sets of neg masks for 700 Euros.
[...]

thanks for your time and patience.
i'm used to smaller formats then i didn't think about the bigger and
heavier everything is. 1.000 or 2.000 euros may be ok: i'm buying what
will be my last enlarger, then i can pay more than expected for it.
i hope i'll find one for a price i can afford and that i'll be able to
sell my agfa's for some hundreds :)

i'll keep you informed of news about this (in case somebody minds =)

thanks to all the list, really.
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)
Nikon user - Bmw driver