[pure-silver] Re: disposing of developer and fixer in rural areas

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:29:45 -0500

Just found out that TN has very little hazardous waste disposal set up. We have
one day in our county when you can bring hazardous waste to the fairgrounds.
The other counties also each have one day in spring and fall.  So I guess I'll
have to store the stuff until a county near me has a day.

--shannon