[pure-silver] Re: change for better education

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 00:50:00 GMT

Send them to me and I'll pass them on.

My reputation is so bad. In my most recent letter criticizing  my numerous
faults, the writer also added: "You are Never to Ever Bring a Camera to School
again!"

The letter was to tell me about my failure to meet the testing requirements for
children not in my case load.

It's weired.  Like, you are bad because the teacher in the next room has a
dirty desk. Your fault too that the world is a mess.

BTW, we are alway looking for special ed teachers.  Interested????

Neil