[pure-silver] Re: change for better education

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:58:03 -0700

Neil,
It's remarkable what you've accomplished with the kids. Nothing's forever,
not what you've been doing and not even this reassignment. Perhaps now it's
time to turn back to doing some of your own photographic work. Then when the
times change again, you'll have some new depths to pass on to your next
students.
Bob