[pure-silver] Re: change for better education

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:08:27 GMT

Thanks for the positive support.

This afternoon, at my other site, the dean inquired if I'd be willing to take
on an after school arts section in, "photography."

I'll get back to him on Monday.

Meanwhile: Natalia is stock piling for the summer, Gerry D. is running 5
classes on zip funding, Ron is taking over the charter schools*, and Shauna has
overflow kids. (Her kids are really nice/polite).

My foot continues to hurt, low level like a head ache.  Mrs. Baba wants I
should sit down more, at home.

I also learned from Mrs. Baba, (she's a school psychologist)that the average
class-room special ed teacher can go for about 4 years.

*FYI Charter schools operate independently of the various districts and can
write whatever they like.

Be well, I'm going to sleep.

baba