[pure-silver] Re: change for better education

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:43:52 -0500

Baba, I put in 5 years of Media production work for SFUSD Department of
Special Ed in mid 80's. (San Francisco) The special education population is
a tough place to hang your hat. Many of my friends were the psychologist
since my office was put in with them. Media productions in that environment
were tough because you wanted to get the population of children the proper
help they needed and sometimes that requires putting a face to a name. This
of course makes some people uneasy; parents and administrators.

A well made and caring documentary look into troubling issues takes a lot of
work and respect.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9