[pure-silver] Re: acrchival wash in cold water?

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

That's good to know.  I washed them for an hour in the archival washer and then
left them in there overnight to leach out whatever else was left.  I'll give
them a little more wash before laying them on screens.  There's some definite
"B" prints in there so those will be good tests for the toner.
Draining the water heater now and about to chase down an installer. The
dimensions of the heater will be different than the old one so better to have a
"pro" do it who can cut pipe etc where needed.  We're also in the midst of a
major electrical upgrade so yes, perfect timing!  At least Home Depot will give
me 12 months interest free on this purchase!