[pure-silver] acrchival wash in cold water?

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hot water heater is dead tonight w/prints in the wash.  Yay!

The first 15-20 mins of wash water was 70-ish.  Now it's 50-55.
Should I leave the prints in the wash for a couple hours or, leave them in
standing water till the heater is connected, or let them wash for X amount of
time and then leave them on drying screens and maybe do a follow-up wash?  I
would prefer to not leave them too long in water but overnight would be OK.

I still have to sepia tone these but I'm not worried about when that will
happen!

Eric