[pure-silver] Re: Strange Drymount Tissue Behavior

  • From: rusty57 <rusty57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:28:47 -0800

1. Make sure your press is actually operating at the right temperature,
don't just rely on the number your dial is set to. 5 minutes seems long
to me - I press for 1-2 minutes
2. cool the print/mat under pressure.

Does anyone remember which  style of tissue adheres as it heats (is it
MT5?), and which (Colormount?)adheres as it cools? I think I read about
it in Ansel Adams' " The Print"...