[pure-silver] Re: Strange Drymount Tissue Behavior

  • From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:58:20 -0700

When I was at the big photo trade show in Las Vegas this last February,
I spoke with a gentleman who represented the company which has taken
over the assets and the production of Seal dry-mount presses.

The bad news:  for the life of me I cannot recall who it was.  Ding a
bit of web research, it seems that Bienfang bought out Seal and was
subsequently taken over by Hunt Corp.  The kinda incongruous part of all
this is that the guy I spoke with had a business card with Elmer's glue
mentioned on it.

Bottom line: Seal is not Seal any longer, and you cold probably get
information by contacting Hunt Corporation.

If I learn more, I'll pass it along.

Karl Wolz