[pure-silver] Re: Stamp pad ink

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:12:58 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lew" <lew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:30 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Stamp pad ink

What kind of ink should I use to stamp the back of my rc & fb prints?
Thanks.
-Lew S

For RC it can be anything that will work on the plastic. The problem with FB prints is that many inks will eventually migrate through the paper. If the prints are intended to be archival probably no markings should be made on the back. There may be some info about which inks are best if you must mark the backs but I don't have it.

---