[pure-silver] Re: Skies

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:06:29 -0500

Richard, Perhaps it is good to be a bit older. These days I am asked to add
body parts, nip and tuck, swap heads, reduce breast, enlarge breast, redress
the people in different cloths, just about every possible change to a
photography possible. I started in a portrait studio watching the owner
apply oils to photographs and oh what a difference it made.

A simple burning of a sky, pales in comparison to reconstructing a body.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226