[pure-silver] Re: RE3200 SHEET FILM? was Re: Ilford developers

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:55:23 +0200

Bob,

Perhaps some food for thought (hope it does not freze your
system..;-)..)

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum187/28015-ilford-photo-harman-technology
-need-ulf-feedback.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2msftu

last page answer

02-08-07, 06:22 PM         #71 (permalink)
Simon R Galley

Location: Cheshire UK

Dear John,

If we do make a fast sheet film, and that is not an agreed project it
would take between 14 and 16 months to develop, coat and test.

So it will have to be HP5+ this time around for sure.

Regards

Simon.

(Simon is one of the heads of Ilford)

Best,